IASOS International Applied Social Sciences Congress
Applicable Knowledge for Sustainable FUTURE…
21-23rd September 2017 Uşak/Turkey
|Abstract Submission||20th of August 2017|
|Announcement of accepted papers||Until 20th of August 2017|
|Early Bird Registration||20th of August 2017|
|Late Registration||Untill 5th September 2017|
|Congress Days||21-23rd September 2017|
|Congress Venue||Ramada Otel, http://ramadausak.com/|
• IASOS-International Applied Social Sciences Congress will be held in Uşak between 21-23 September 2017 in Ramada Hotel by Uşak University.
• IASOS Cogress aims at bringing together the members of science and business world with the theme of “the Applicable Knowledge for Sustainable Future”.
• The logo of the IASOS Congress is composed of ancient oil lamp and olive branch which symbolizes knowledge and peace.
• The logo of the IASOS Congress is composed of ancient oil lamp and olive branch.
• The name IASOS is also remembered as an ancient city name known for its art, fauna and richness, which was established in Milas-Turkey around 3.500 BC.
• The IASOS Congress emphasizes that applicable information is like a lamp that burns down and that science is illuminating mankind.
• The Congress also aims to maintain the universal peace and tranquility that the olive branch implies.
• Business Administration
• Health Management
• International Relations
• Occupational Health and Safety
• International Trade
• Labor Economics
• Managementand Organization
• Public Administration
• Public Finance
• Tourism and sub branches of sciences these themes. However, multidisciplinary abstracts linked to the above disciplines will also be accepted.
Registration Fees (USD $)
Other Authors & Guests
• Accommodation prices are not included in participation fee.
• Participants are given a certificate of participation in registration for their oral or virtual presentations.
• For the accepted abstracts, please pay the congress registration fee until the last registration date and fill in the Registration form (REGISTRATION FORM.docx.)
• Please send registration form to email@example.com. After payment, please write "IASOS 2017 – First Name Surname" on the Registration form.
• Congress Bag,
• Participation Certificates,
• Conference Proceeding (Conference proceedings published in electronic format),
• Gala Dinner (22nd September 2017),
• Coffee Breaks,
• Congress hotel, Ramada Hotel, offers to you special rates. http://ramadausak.com/
1 Single Room/Per Ninght/B&B
120 TL/ 40 $ / 1 Night
1 Double Room/Per Ninght/B&B
180 TL/ 60 $ / 1 Night
• Sayın DALKIRAN Prof. Dr. Rector of Uşak University
• Ercan ÖZEN Associate Prof. Dr. - University of Uşak
• Hakan BOZ Assistant Prof. .Dr. - University of Uşak
• Ercan ÖZEN Associate Prof.Dr. - University of Uşak
• Hakan BOZ Assist.Prof.Dr. - University of Uşak
• Mesut ATASEVER Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Aytuğ ARSLAN Assist.Prof.Dr. - University of İzmir Katip Çelebi
• Özer YILMAZ Assist.Prof.Dr. - University of Bandırma On Yedi Eylül
• Simon GRIMA Dr. - University of Malta
• Burcin SÖNMEZ Lecturer - University of Bilecik Şeyh Edebali
• Behçet YENER - Ramada Hotel Manager
• Burcu ÇULHAOĞLU - University of Uşak
• Atila YÜKSEL Prof.Dr. - University of Adnan Menderes
• Atilla AKBABA Prof. Dr. - University of İzmir Katip Çelebi
• Belkıs ÖZKARA Prof.Dr. - University of Afyon Kocatepe
• Cemil ERTUĞRUL Prof.Dr. - University of Uşak
• C. Coşkun KÜÇÜKÖZMEN Prof.Dr. - University of İzmir Ekonomi
• Cevdet AVCIKURT Prof.Dr. - University of Balıkesir
• Erdoğan KOÇ Prof.Dr. - University of Bandırma On Yedi Eylül
• Halim SÖZBİLİR Prof.Dr. - University of Afyon Kocatepe
• Hasan AKBULUT Prof.Dr. - University of İstanbul
• Kâmil TÜĞEN Prof.Dr. - Dokuz Eylül University
• Kemalettin CONKAR Prof.Dr. - University of Afyon Kocatepe
• Kenan AYDIN - Prof.Dr. Yıldız Technical University
• Kerim BANAR Prof.Dr. - University of Anadolu
• M. Başaran ÖZTÜRK Prof.Dr. - Niğde Ömer Halis Demir University
• Mehmet ERYİĞİT Prof.Dr. - University of Abant İzzet Baysal
• Melih ERDOĞAN Prof.Dr.- University of Anadolu
• Muammer Zerenler Prof.Dr.- Selçuk University
• Murat ÖNTUĞ - Prof.Dr. - University of Uşak
• Mustafa TEPECİ - Prof.Dr. - University of Celal Bayar
• Mustafa GÜLMEZ - Prof.Dr. - University of Akdeniz
• Ruziye COP Prof.Dr. - University of Abant İzzet Baysal
• Selçuk AKÇAY- Prof.Dr. University of Afyon Kocatepe
• Semra Aytuğ - Prof.Dr. - Dokuz Eylül University
• Sima NART -Prof.Dr. - University of Sakarya
• Suat ŞAHİNLER – Prof.Dr. - University of Uşak
• Süleyman YÜKÇÜ - Prof.Dr. - Dokuz Eylül University
• Tuğrul KANDEMİR - Prof.Dr. - University of Afyon Kocatepe
• Veysel KULA Prof.Dr. - University of Afyon Kocatepe
• Simon GRIMA Dr. - University of Malta
• Tomoko OIKAWA Dr. - University of Limerick, Ireland
• Edgardo SICA Dr. - University of Foggia, Italy
• Mehmet Ali KÖSEOĞLU Dr. - The Hong Kong Polytechnic University - Hong Kong
• Agim MAMUTI- Associate Prof.Dr. - University of New York in Tirana (UNYT) -Albania
• Sanela Šadić Associate Prof. - Faculty of Political Sciences University of Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
• Ivan HANAFI Prof.Dr. - University of Negeri Jakarta - Endonezya
• Eihab FATHELRAHMAN Assistant Professor. - United Arab Emirates University, BAE
• Barış ERDEM Associate Professor - University of Manas
• Demet TÜZÜNKAN Dr., -Woosong College, South Korea
• Erdoğan EKİZ Associate Professor - King Abdulaziz University
• Frank BEZZINA Prof.Dr. - University of Malta
• Mirela CRISTEA Dr - Universitatea din Craiova – Romania
• Beate SWIECKA Prof.US.Dr.Hab -Szczecin University Poland
• Daniela BAGLIERI Prof.Dr. - University of Messina- Italy
• Simone Domenico SCAGNELLI, Prof.Dr. - University of Torino Italy
• Sel DIBOGLU Prof.Dr. - University of Missouri St Louis USA
• Rəsmiyyə Sabir qızı ABDULLYEVA, Associate Prof.Dr. - Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences
• Yaqoob Al-BUSADİ, Professor of Tourism and Interpretation, - Sultan Qaboos University, Umman (Oman)
• Edyta MARCINKIEWICZ, Associate Prof.Dr. - Lodz University of Technology , Poland,
• Iqbal Thonse HAWALDAR, Associate Prof.Dr. - Kingdom University, Bahrain
• Volkan ALTINTAŞ, Associate Prof.Dr. - Woosong University, South Korea
• Funda Rana ADAÇAY Prof.Dr. University of Anadolu
• Metin COŞKUN Prof.Dr. University of Anadolu
• Savaş ARSLAN Prof.Dr. Bahçeşehir University
• Şuayip ÖZDEMİR Prof.Dr. University of Afyon Kocatepe
• Adalet HAZAR Associate Prof.Dr. University of Başkent
• Bayram ŞAHİN Associate Prof.Dr. University of Balıkesir
• Birol ERKAN Associate Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Cantürk KAYAHAN Associate Prof.Dr. University of Afyon Kocatepe
• Cafer TOPALOĞLU Associate Prof.Dr. - University of Muğla Sıtkı Koçman
• Çağatan TAŞKIN Associate Prof.Dr. University of Uludağ
• Dilşad ÇOKNAZ Associate Prof.Dr. - University of Abant İzzet Baysal
• Duygu KIZILDAĞ Associate Prof.Dr. University of Demokrasi
• Ekrem TUFAN, Associate Prof.Dr. University of Onsekiz Mart
• Erhan DEMİRELİ, Associate Prof.Dr. Dokuz Eylül University
• Emrah ÖZKUL Associate Prof.Dr. - University of Kocaeli
• Ersan ERSOY Associate Prof.Dr. - Nevşehir Hacı Bektaş Veli University
• Ferudun KAYA Associate Prof.Dr. University of Abant İzzet Baysal
• Fulya AKYILDIZ Associate Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Hakkı ODABAŞ Associate Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Hüseyin YILMAZ Associate Prof.Dr. University of Adnan Menderes
• İbrahim GİRİTLİOĞLU- Associate Prof.Dr. University of Gaziantep
• İlhan KÜÇÜKKAPLAN Associate Prof.Dr. University of Pamukkale
• Mehmet Hilmi ÖZKAYA Associate Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Mustafa SOBA Associate Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Murat DOĞDUBAY Associate Prof.Dr. University of Balıkesir
• Murat SEZGİN Associate Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Nezih TAYYAR Associate Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Onur GÖZBAŞI Associate Prof.Dr. University of Nuh Naci Yazgan
• Şenol BABUŞÇU Associate Prof.Dr. University of Başkent
• Şerife SUBAŞI Associate Prof.Dr. University of Bilecik Şeyh Edebali
• Serkan ÖZDEMİR- Associate Prof.Dr. University of Pamukkale
• Senay YÜRÜR Associate Prof.Dr. University of Yalova
• Ufuk SELEN Associate Prof.Dr. Uludağ Üniversitesi
• Abdullah TEKBAŞ Assist.Prof.Dr. Anayasa Mahkemesi
• Ahmet COŞKUN Assist.Prof.Dr. Uşak üniversitesi
• Atıl TAŞER Assist.Prof.Dr.- University of Bilecik Şeyh Edebali
• Ayben KOY Assist.Prof.Dr. İstanbul Ticaret Üniversitesi
• Aysel GÜNDOĞDU Assist.Prof.Dr. İstanbul Medipol University
• Aysenur Tarakçıoğlu ALTINAY Assist.Prof.Dr. - University of Uşak
• Abdullah TEKBAŞ Assist.Prof.Dr. - Constitutional Court
• Bekir KÖSE Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Büşra TOSUNOĞLU Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Gümüşhane
• Cuma ERCAN Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Kilis
• Derya ALİMAOĞLU YEMİŞÇİ Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Erdoğan KOTİL Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Abant İzzet Baysal
• Eser YEŞİLDAĞ Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Gonca DİLER- Assist.Prof.Dr. Afyon University of Afyon Kocatepe
• Gönül İpek ALKAN Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Dokuz Eylül
• İbrahim Murat BİCİL Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Balıkesir
• İbrahim KAYNAR Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• İsmail AYDEMİR Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Çağatay BAŞARIR Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Bandırma On Yedi Eylül
• Letife ÖZDEMİR Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Afyon Kocatepe
• Mehtap KARAKOÇ Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Mehmet Zahid ÇÖĞENLİ Assist.Prof.Dr. Uşak Üniversitesi
• Meral GÜNDÜZ Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Mesut ATASEVER Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Murat GÜNDÜZ Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Müberra ÇELEBİ Assist.Prof.Dr. - University of Abant İzzet Baysal
• Necla KUDUZ Assist.Prof.Dr.University of Uşak
• Neşe KAFA Assist.Prof.Dr.University of Adıyaman
• Osman SİRKECİ Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Giresun
• Ozan ÖRMECİ Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Beykent
• Özer YILMAZ- Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Bandırma Onyedi Eylül
• Polat CAN Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Selim ŞANLISOY Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Dokuz Eylül
• Serap VURUR Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Afyon Kocatepe
• Sibel ÖZAFŞARLIOĞLU- Assist.Prof.Dr. University of Uşak
• Tolga TORUN Assist.Prof.Dr.- University of Bilecik Şeyh Edebali
• Emir ÇETİNKAYA- Aegean Finance Assocation
• Dr. Utku KÖSE - University of Uşak
• Only abstracts and extended abstracts will be accepted at the IASOS Congress, Congress language is Turkish and English
• Please send your abstract paper to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail adres by Abstract Template
• The submission should not have been previously published and should not be currently under review by another conference,
• Submission will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation;
• Authors can make presentations via online media.
• Each extended abstract paper should be no more than 4 pages and 500-1000 words
• Presented abstract at the Congress will be published in the e-book with the Extended abstracts.
• Selected papers will be published free of charge in the Journal of;
• 1-Optimum Ekonomi ve Yönetim Bilimleri Dergisi (http://dergipark.gov.tr/optimum)
• 2-Journal of Multidisciplinary Developments http://www.jomude.com/index.php/jomude)
• 3-Uşak Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Dergisi (http://dergipark.gov.tr/usaksosbil)
• 4-Bankacılık ve Sermaye Piyasası Araştırmaları Dergisi (http://www.bankasermaye.com)
• 5-Ekonomi, Politika & Finans Araşrtırmaları Dergisi (http://dergipark.gov.tr/epfad)
• 6-Journal of Finance Economics and Social Research (http://www.fesa.org.tr) as a full-text article.
• In addition, the authors who wish to submit a fee may send their works not exceeding 15 pages to be published in the international editors' books provided for in the Agreement.
(http://www.turkishairlines.com ) And then possible to arrive by Bus to Uşak City. Nearest Domestic airport is located Zafer Airport (Only from Istanbul) to 101 KM to Uşak, have shuttle services by minibus to Uşak city. For the Shuttle: http://www.sozlertur.com If you need help please ask us for transfer. email@example.com
The Land of Minstrels..."
Uşak is in the Inner West Anatolian Region of the Aegean area. Uşak is on the western edge of Inner Western Anatolia which only just separates the Aegean Region and the Anatolian Region from one another. Uşak’s former name was “Uşşak” meaning “land of minstrels” in Arabic. It was re-named Uşak on 15 July 1953 and is also known for being the first Anatolian city to have electricity in 1905.
Uşak does see to be affected by the Mediterrenean’s mainland climate. These influences increase according to altitude and distance from the sea; the summers are less hot and shorter and the winters can get colder than the Aegean region. The city of Uşak is located between the Aegean and Inner Anatolian regions therefore it experiences an in-between climate. It is harsher than the Aegean yet calmer than Inner Anatolia. We recommend the spring and summer for visiting.
The province of Uşak is 504km from Istanbul, 371km from Ankara and 211km from Izmir. It is situated along the Izmir-Afyon direction and just borders the Inner West Anatolian Region. A neighbour to Kula, the city has smooth tarmac roads to all of its towns affording drivers a comfortable journey. The town of Banaz is 30km and the town of Karahallı is 65km from Uşak centre. Continuing for a further 14km will take you to the Klandıraz Bridge with asphalt road. The town of Ulubey is 35km from Uşak. The ancient city of Blandaus can be reached via a 1km long earth road in the southern direction.
The region is referred to as the central Aegean area of Southern Anatolia and Uşak’s ancient name used to be "Temenothyrai" according to historical sources. Recent discoveries show Uşak and neighbouring areas were inhabited since the 4th century B.C. The Bronze Age is even more apparent. After 1071, the region’s rule went back and forth in the hands of the Seljuks and Byzantines. In 1176 the Seljuk Sultan, Kılıçarslan II, and the Byzantine Emperor Manuel Komnenos fought the Miryakefalon (Kumdanlı) battle which was won by the Seljuks. During the Ottoman reign Uşak was a small town governed under the jurisdiction of the Hüdavendigar province’s town of Kutahya. With the onset of the Republic the new legislation Governing Structure Law no 491 dated 20 April 1924 allowed Uşak to remain a town of the Kutahya province. With the Republic’s new administrative laws, the districts of Banaz, Sivaslı, Karahallı and Ulubey were annexd to Uşak. Later, on 9 July 1953, Law no 6129 allowed Uşak to become a province and the town of Eşme from Manisa was annexed to it. The districts all became townships.
Uşak is a city with rich resources, natural scenery, parkland grounds, thermal springs and ancient cities. Therefore you cannot fully enjoy it in a short trip. Caves, a fortress, wild flora and fauna, and steep rock formations… the town of Ulubey is 40km from the city centre and is situated on a hill which resembles a peninsula surrounded by steep river banks on all three sides. The city was built as far back as 2000 B.C. Before entering the city from the fortress gate in the northern direction, there is a square building’s ruin and 4 or 5 arches remaining on the cliff on the right side. Uşak’s south and southwest area has canyons formed due to the province’s particular geological structure. To the east of the Uşak – Karahallı highway the canyon formed by the Kazancı Stream and the Banaz River has a total length of 75km. the Municipality department has done some landscaping work in the canyon. There is a road leading to the canyon from the ancient city of Blaundos.
Amongst a huge selection of traditional local cuisine is the Tarhana Soup, Egg Sizdirma, Liver & Bulgur Rice, Dondurme, Arab Dish, Keşkek, Alaca Tene, Froth Halva, Hoşmerim and sesama oil halva.
Shopping & Gifts
Eşme kilims made from root dyes, cotton textiles, plush blankets and leather clothing items are some souvenirs available. Carpet-making began in Uşak in the 16th century and opened the second and final bright era of the Turkish carpet-weaving art. Uşak carpets consist of two types; the medallion and the star. More importantly, the medallion carpets can be as large as 10m in size. After the mid-18th century Uşak carpets began to include the star designs. Eşme kilims; best examples of the region’s famous root dyed Eşme kilims can be seen in local mosques and mescids. Eşme kilims continue to be produced in the villages keeping the traditional art alive.
Health Uşak is a region abundant with thermal sources. The Hamamboğazı Spa, also called the Banaz baths, is 7km from Banaz town centre near the Ankara-Izmir highway. It is also beside the Uşak-Afyon railway. The south and east of the spa is covered with pine forests and heather shrubs. The spa has three different types of water; the carbonated water, the sarikiz and the karakiz. The carbonated water contains sulphur, iron and other healing minerals. The sarikiz water contains sulphur and is warm. The Karakiz has a medium warm temperature. Total flow is 40 lt/s with a temperature of 60 degrees. Physical, chemical and bacteriological analyses have resulted in finding the water very beneficial for health. The Örencik Spa; 35km from the city centre. It is located in the Örencik village and is 2km from the Ankara-Izmir highway. The spa has a temperature of 38 degrees and facilities are available thanks to the efforts of the City Special Department, such as 52 apart-hotels, 2 Ottoman baths, an outdoor swimming pool, a three-storey office block, parks and playing fields. Similar analyses were carried out for the spa and the water benefits circulation, limbs, rheuamtism in bath form and stomach, liver and intestinal problems in drink form. The Aksaz Spa; 3km from the Aksaz village in the town of Ulubey, the spa is located on the Aksaz River and is known to heal people suffering from pain and strokes. It has a flow rate of 4lt/s. The Emirfakili Spa, located near the central town’s Emirfakili Village, has a flow rate of 6 lt/s and a temperature of 36 degrees.
Family Travel Tips
The city of Uşak’s natural environment and sites make it suitable for holidaying with children. Licenced hotels, invested hotels, spa hotels and privately-run hotels (such as Dülgeroğlu) offer a variety of choices.
• On Saturday, September 23, 2017, a visit to the Ulubey Canyons, known as the world's longest canyons, will take place after the end of the sessions. For the trip it will be 30TL and if there is a demand for at least 15 people. After the canyons, you will see the ancient city of Blaundus and the bridge of Clandas. Outside the excursion program, the Uşak Museum in the city center is one of the places to be seen. The museum is known for its Karun Treasury.